Touge Session

Life

So last night I went with some friends to a Yakiniku joint (Korean bbq). For those who don't know basically its a buffet of raw meats of anything you can think of. You pick out what you want and go back to your table and chill while you cook up your food. They also have all kinds of rice/ice cream/soups/pie/drinks ect to get too. Also some pre-made food you can munch on while you fix up your concoction. It was delicious and was probably one of the best meals I have had since being here. Although I am pretty sure I consumed a good amount of undercooked meet do to my impatience lol, sometimes is was slightly warm as i bit in lol. Also another time i realized I set me food back onto the raw meat plate where all the blood and juices was and ate it, fortunately I am here posting so I guess all is well lol. Good thing I have worked up a beast immune system over the years of eating raw sushi.





Also we met up to eat at Super Autobacs, which is basically a Pepboys in Japan, only a lot better. Some things that caught my eye were a stock of Nardi and Momo wheel, super nice coil-over wrenches that were extended, and sweet accessories such as the wall of air fresheners.




Also, I made this sheet today to match greetings to countries as I am supposed to be teaching the kids greetings from other countries around the world. This will be a warmup to see how well they do before the lesson.



Some poppyseed bread the helper brought me today while I was working so vigorously on lessons.



A nice example I found in the kids bathroom of where exactly to place your shasta in the toilet lol.

Comments

  1. I love how the Japanese make poo look like ice cream, or maybe more like pudding LOL. Reminds me of when I played and watched Digimon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We HAVE to go to that buffet when we come

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as I can cook the meat to my liking it
    sounds great to me... pretty fancy looking poo poo
    area. looks like its a blast bud.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at brian with no veggies on your plate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment