My s15 has arrived

In late 2023 I found a '99 model s15 that I couldn't pass up. I quickly made the purchase, had a lot of second thoughts after doing so because of all the horror stories, but here we are. 


Fast forward about 5 months later and I was flying down to Houston to begin the pickup journey. I had the car shipped into Freeport, so I caught an Uber from the Houston airport. It was about a 90 minute drive from Houston to Freeport. Upon arrival I ran into a few little hiccups, but for the most part all went smooth. About 45 minutes after getting there I was driving off in the new car.

Luckily, I have a buddy who lives in Austin that let my brother and I stay with to help breakup the trip. It was really nice seeing him again. The next day we headed out on our 16 hour drive back to Denver. The car ran great and made the total 1,100 mile trip with no issues! 


Coffee break somewhere in Texas


Lots of things to be done but I tore out all the interior for a full detail. The car came with a Bride Zeta III and an R32 GTR passenger seat, so that was a nice little bonus.


Oh and it has a DVD player! Initial D was left inside, how cool is that!


My two ladies


With my brother's s14 we have the whole lineup in white :)


More to come eventually..







Comments