Touge Session

Life

So I have been busy doing nothing lately. Lots of walking around and lots of partying trying to enjoy my last week of vacation. I went to a beach party Sunday night and it was pretty much amazing. Today my cousin came into port via the navy and me, him, and his friend had a good time. I took them to get food, then to the daibutsu and another temple. After doing that we headed to Yokohama to grab grub and take a late night ride on the ferris wheel. We then headed back to Yokosuka with about 2 hours left before they had to be back to the ship. Those 2 hours were dedicated to a good time...aka drinking haha. We down a good number of drinks and had a great time. For the first time in all of our lives we drank snake sake. Snake sake basically consists of a jug of japanese sake with a snake fermented inside. We do have video of all of this though it is on their camera's; so perhaps another day. I have one quick pic from my cell phone which basically shows the snake sitting in the jug of liquer they scoop out drink out of. Here is the pic :)

About this drink : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habushu

Gota try it all while your here right?!



Anyways we had a great time, hopefully we will hang out again before they head back out to sea. It was nice to see more family, this summer has turned out to be pretty awesome. Also I am still pretty drunk so gomenasai for the grammar errors..

Comments

  1. Yup..... probably not going to drink that lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment