Touge Session

Never forget

Some time has passed now since a post about my car has been made. I feel it's only right that seemings this blog was started as a car/food log that some pictures be posted. Just a little reminder of what this is really supposed to be about, and a reminder of what my life was all about only 6 months ago, though it seems as though its been years now..

Almost 4.5 years ago..



Drifting one day about 2 years ago..



Washing her one evening..



Shortly before moving to Japan..



Saaaaadddddfaaaacccceeeeee :(

Comments

  1. Hi, it's a great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember that time when you guys went out sliding two years ago........ without me!!! We've never been drifting together Brian, I recently realized this. And it pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. intercoolers hanging by zipties makes me remind myself how haggard the car was settup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow bud that really makes me miss u more it is a surprise seeing your car posted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment