Touge Session

Food

I was bored and hungry at home today so I talked to my friend. She said it was cool to come to her work and get some free food! Yay! So I headed over to Zushi and got the hook up and some Katsu Curry :) I met some of the girls that work there, and after leaving she called me and ask could I come back. Her friends asked could they take a picture with me hahaha. I think its funny, sometimes I feel like a star or something in Japan lol. It was fun though =) Anyways here is a picture from her shop. Thank you for the food さゆりちゃん!!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. simply!cause your good-looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what she said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u are super good looking bud but dont let that go to your head, great job with your driving test sounds like u should be able to pass next time good
    luck I know how you cant wait to drive that car.
    love u
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment