Touge Session

Life

It's 11 and I am finished with all my work. Nothing to really do so I just figured I would write a little. Yesterday I skated a lot! I skated 3 hours straight actually. I went from my house over towards Shioiri station and then all the way to Assur gamecenter, which is a little past Horinouchi station. It took a hour and a half to get there. I played games for about 30 minutes and then skated a hour and a half back home. My legs never get sore anymore, but after last night my calves are a little (^-^) I have been working out in some type of way consistently for 2 weeks now. I really want to get in decent shape for the summer because I love the beach so much..but I don't love taking my shirt off too much lol. If i can not be embarassed of being fat this summer that would be great haha.

It's raining again for a few days..I don't remember it raining this much last year :/ it sucks. I love it for sleeping, but it definitely doesn't help me wake up at 6am everday. Well it's Thursday and I don't have any plans for the weekend yet, hopefully I can meet some friends and have a good time this weekend o(^-^)o

Well this is from my non-qwerty cell phone so excuse any typos.. I should probably write in my Japanese blog or study now..

I don't have any cool pics to post..but pics are always nice..so here's a pic of my desk at the moment lol. Oh and the girl on the calender is my girlfriend of course (^_-)☆



Photobucket

Comments

  1. Bud, we enjoy reading your blog to and appreciate the time you put into it. Of course we know you would do it anyway but just wanted to say thank you for keeping it updated! :) Anyway i noticed the counter the other day to and could not believe the count, i was like does he really know that many people??? Wow. Your desk is really neat and organized, good job that is a good sign. What have you been doing to work out? You sure are not chubby anymore!!! Well better get back to work luvandmsU...Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Haha yea I know a lot of people, but not everyone who looks i'm sure..

    I do pushups, pullups, situps, other random exercises without weights.. nothing to really make me strong, but they have definitely been helping.. I struggled to do like 10 pushups and like 2 pullups when I started hahaha.. Now i'm well beyond that so it has definitely been helping :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment