Touge Session

Life

Just to add a little more to last weekend.  Sunday I met up with my friends at the auto hobby shop on base and hung out while they were fixing things from Saturday night.


Photobucket

Then me and and 2 friends headed up to Yokohama to go by a friends shop to see if he could give us some help.  He fixed my buddies care for free and then we all stood around and talked for a little while.  Prior to getting to the shop we stopped at parts-off.  This was my first time going in so it was pretty cool.  They have so many good deals in there, as well as a huge variety.  Here are a few pics from inside and then a couple scooters that were parked out front too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh my god...
    That shop looks amazing...
    Definitely want to visit there to see all the stuff I can put on the car that I don't have yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god dude, we need shit like that stateside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go Bud open a shop like that here!! Pretty awesome looking scooters too, wouldn't mind being seen on one of those...lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment