Touge Session

Picture Day

So today was really nice out and I was pretty bored, so I decided to go take pics around Zushi. I ended up meeting my friend because she didn't have to work like she thought, so you can thank her for actually seeing a picture with me in it lol. Anyways on to the pics!

Nice trees by my house

Photobucket

Restaurant close to the beach

Photobucket

Nice house... rich people by the beach lol

Photobucket

Mos Burger!

Photobucket

Wind Surfer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me enjoying soft cream on a semi-warm day lol

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Those pictures looks very good :) Thank god your camera didn't break ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of that, I should go to the beach while I'm there lol

    Nice pics btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yea I am glad it didn't either :)

    Yea Todd you should sometime, no reason not too. Lots of cute girls in bikini's haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment