Touge Session

Japanese

Well I have my Japanese blog, but it is mostly for writing entries in Japanese. I just thought I would do a little update about Japanese since I never post anything. I bought a new book a few weeks ago and have been doing a little bit with it at work a little here and there, nothing too intense though. I have decided to get more serious with my studying since I have a lot of free time, and no hobbies really. I spend a lot of time sitting around thinking about what I should do lol.. So indeed I am going to try to make studying Japanese more of an actual time out of my day, instead of just something to skim through when I am bored. I dedicated about a hour and a half to studying a single verb today. Now I know I could write all of this in a lot less time, but I spent a lot of time trying to understand different tenses/endings, as well as mastering the kanji for the verb. Also I try to throw in a few other kanji besides only the verb I am studying. I feel that studying them at the same time is going to be the easiest way for me to learn them. Granted I might forget how to write it in a few weeks if I don't read or write it between now and then, but I should easily be able to read it anytime now. Reading is so much easier than writing in Japanese (Kanji at least) because you can kind of guess by the text, or if you are using a cell phone it brings up the kanji for you when you are typing so you can just choose the right one. When it comes down to actually just writing it off the top of your head, that's when it becomes so difficult ><

Anyways here is tonight's studies. Obviously if you can't read Japanese you wont understand any of it, but if you can, then its probably really easy for you to read. Motteiku (持って行く) is the verb and it means to take or to bring something.. depending on the tense or whatever. So yea heres a pic from tonight.

Photobucket

Soooo tired... Driving test tomorrow... TT__TT Goodnight people =) Zzzzz

Comments

Post a Comment