Touge Session

Life

So Friday night I did absolutely nothing. In fact, I turned on my hair straightener at like 8 o'clock to get ready, while it was heating up I laid down in my loft. Next thing I know I woke up to a phone call and thought it was Saturday morning lol.. I left all the lights on so my apartment was bright haha.

Saturday was a lazy morning, I was supposed to go to the beach, despite being really warm it was pretty cloudy so that didn't fall through. I ended up meeting some friends here in Yokosuka for a festival that was going on. There was a bunch of the normal food and games for the kids. I picked up some okonomiyaki and then we headed to BK so my friends son could eat, because he doesn't eat all the Japanese food. So I brought my okonomiyaki in BK and ordered a cold Heineken to go with it, yep that's right, a cold brew straight from the King himself =)

Baby octopus for takoyaki haha

Photobucket

and then my okonomiyaki.. looks pretty gross I know lol

Photobucket

I followed up my meal with a chocolate covered banana with sprinkles ^^

Photobucket

Then we hung out at the local spot, I drank another brew from the conbini while we hung around outside and watched the people come through with the ornamental piece while chanting! It's pretty cool, every is out to have a good time :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday was rainy all day, as will be the rest of the week.. I cleaned my apartment thoroughly, did all my laundry, reorganized several things, worked out a little, and cut my hair. I went to Denny's tonight for dinner. I just wanted something light and healthy because I didn't really eat much today but some snacks. I ended up getting this soup full of veggies and rice. It was pretty good ^-^

Photobucket

Comments

  1. You got that at Denny's? Pretty crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw dude, a brew from BK? You actually got to have it your way. jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yea Snods, Denny's here has a whole different menu.. kinda lame actually..

    Yep Hen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment