Touge Session

Cars and BBQs

Well this weekend has been a busy one. I had a lot of fun :) I picked up a temporary plate so I could take the whip out this weekend. Also a friend got me on base so I could pick up the new Mario Galaxy 2. I also got a small stand thingy to put my tv on since I was taking it down from the loft, it feels pretty cool to be able to game again :)

Photobucket

I headed out Friday night but it started raining really heavy, so I went back to my friends house. First we met up at yoshinoya for some grub at like 1am.

Photobucket

Saturday morning I headed to Yokohama to go to the BBQ! Dang I love bbq's, I miss doing them all the time back home. Hanging out with a bunch of friends, good food, and drinks = chill times ^^ Most of all the gang came out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yubo even came by in the D1 ready Cresta

Photobucket

These last 3 pics are stolen off Yubo's blog

Photobucket

We headed out to Yokohama for some action, while we were pulled over waiting for some people he shot some pics.

Z and I around Dai Futo

Photobucket

Yubo's car and my Silvia chillin' ... oh and my backside lol

Photobucket

I got to drive his car last night, steering angle is absolutely insane, I have never driven anything like it.. being surrounded in red suede felt pretty nice too haha... ahhh one day *sighh*

Also bit thanks to everyone who made the bbq possible, LA and Juju for letting everyone crash the crib (check out his super clean Mark II at his blog HERE!)

I had a great time and hopefully we can do a few more this summer!

Comments

  1. dang....yoshinoya and the bbq look amazing, i wish i was there for that. I cant wait till i can visit again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those sexy cars... if only my street was lined with cars like that lol
    BBQ looked fun too

    Only 9 days til I'll be there haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those houses on base? If so that base must have a huge housing area.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment