Touge Session

Weekend/Shopping

Sorry for the lack of updates.. Snoddy!!!!! but honestly I haven't been doing anything, the weather has been crappy so I just go to work, come home and get online or play nintendo lol.

Luckily it didn't rain as much as it was supposed to this weekend though. I hung out with some friends that I haven't seen in a little while. We had a chill time just going out for drinks and then coming to my house to relax. Played some wii and watched Superbad :) Even though someone talked crap about me trying to help her with Mario.. I'm not going to say any names though.. *cough Miki cough* lol

Anyways Saturday I made a quick trip to do a little shopping, I went to get shoes but they did not have my size.. so then I went to H&M and they were having a big sale ^_^ yay! So I bought 3 v-neck tees, 3 standard Polo's, a pair of thin summer like khaki's because I think they will be nice for work, a pair of baggy style cargo shorts, and a pair of blue colored shorts that I already have in 2 other colors. All of that was only like 130$ so I think it was a pretty good deal :)

Where I shop in Yokohama

Photobucket

The clothes

Photobucket

終わり!

Comments

  1. Thanks boo! =) I know you would give me my fix. I was fiending for some Brian weekend action lol.

    Dude I need to get on this shopping tip. Seems like you have new clothes every weekend.

    Btw you go shopping in a ferris wheel? That's tight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should come down there to shop... I went to Harajuku with a friend yesterday and everything there was either not my style, overpriced, or wouldn't fit me... only thing I got was a bag haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment