Touge Session

Drift Day

Yup so I went to Fuji Speedway again. I had a great time because I actually got to drive this time. My friend let me drive his Mark II.. or should I say beat up his car lol.. I felt kinda bad but I didn't mess anything up, I just didn't go easy on the car haha. It made me realize how much I miss drifting though, I will continue to be patient, but dang I missed it.

I snapped a few pics of the cars but nothing fantastic. Also I got to watch an F1 car do practice runs as the real race course. That is something I have always wanted to see and hear in person, and it was just what I expected.. They sound so amazing :)

Anyways here are the pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stitch welds, serious brace, fully stripped :) Such a simple and clean engine bay.. Hatchi <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clean Fd

Photobucket

Totoro's clean fitment ^^

Photobucket

Trying to stop the major burn going down on the back of my neck lol

Photobucket

Then a few of us stopped in for some Yakiniku

Photobucket

and lastly.. I got a little bit red today >< it burns lol.. I've used soo much lotion already since being home hahaha

Photobucket

Comments

  1. "Like"

    Did you finally convince your friends to lower their car's? lol. Dude I want to visit sooooo bad. I hate Louisiana so much it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sweet feakin FD. Great license plate too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment