Touge Session

Hair Appointment ^^

I made my first hair appointment since being in Japan last weekend. I got it chemically straightened (straight perm) for the first time. I have been using an iron on my hair for about the last 4 years everyday, and during the summer its almost pointless. By the time i get out the house and sweat my but off getting to the train station its starting to curl like crazy already. Not to mention since I will be going to the beach ect this summer, it's pretty much pointless. Bad hair = bad mood brian :( lol. Anyways after doing it I was happy with the straightness, but I hated my hair, it was all one length, little to no layers ect ect. I made an appointment immediately the following day because I really didn't even want to go in public lol. He layers the mess out of my hair, did a lot of chopping/thinning ect and wow, it's so much better. Also during my perm I was brought free drinks and given a head/back massage.. great service here. So yea, basically I went swimming today at school, dried my hair with a towel, and then went and ate lunch in front of a window with a breeze. My hair dried perfectly straight and looked as it did this morning after I styled it. Frickin' amazing... I am so happy lol

That's all for this semi-gay post haha

Comments

  1. how much did it cost? Im getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To add some gay-ness of my own to this post, it's actually called a relaxer. My sisters are black....... that's my excuse anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see some pic's of that new hair style! Sounds kinda neat! Glad you're happy with it!
    Hear you're going to Thailand? Go for it while you can and while it doesn't cost too much! Get all the experiences you can while there!
    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment