Touge Session

Japan

I seldom post anything about Japan anymore, so here are just a few pics I took today on my phone while I walked to the post office.

First off this is the teacher's room (staff room), where I spend about 90% of my time throughout the day. It looks pretty crazy, but that's because teachers do an insane amount of work here compared to back in the states. My desk is the closest on in the picture ^^

Photobucket

Next we have a standard street for cars to drive on through housing areas, no these are not one-way roads lol..

Photobucket

Lastly is a picture just showing a normal sign you will see around housing areas. It will have the area name, and the number of of the city block.

長井 - Nagai (Area Name)
三 - 3
丁目 - Block
44 - I honestly don't know, but I'm guessing the actual plot of land or something.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I watched the last samurai a couple of nights ago and I really want to visit Japan.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment