Touge Session

Work Party

Yesterday was the last day of classes for summer break. So some of the teachers and I went out to a really fancy traditional Japanese restaurant. It was great. I didn't take pics of all the foods but I managed to get a few.

Appetizer was some raw beef with the out edge slightly cooked, a course of veggies and some other things, a small cup of a cold salad kind of like potato salad, and then a bowl of two whole fish with peppers and onions on top haha. It all sounds and looks pretty gross, but actually I ate all of it and it was all pretty good, I love the beef.

Yea that's my cell phone charging in the background haha

Photobucket

Then they brought out a bunch of plates of yakitori (chicken/veggies ect on a stick.. like shish kabob).. Then they brought out everyone a plate of tenpura (fried shrimp and veggies, you cans ee it on the left in this pic)

Photobucket

Then they brought out everyone a plate of soba (buckwheat noodles) along with a small container of the sauce u dip them in.. Great stuff, I love some soba.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dessert was a different type of mochi that I had never had, but it had the standard sauce or powdered topping. This I also love lol..

Photobucket

It was a good night including lots of drinking ect, but I ate entirely too much. It's saturday afternoon now and my stomach is still hurting from being so full lol.

Comments

  1. What's the difference between Soba and Yakisoba? Is Soba just short for Yakisoba?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment