Touge Session

Thailand Pt. 3

I went to visit some of the most famous temples here in Bangkok. The Wat Phra Kaew is probably the most famous, as it is also part of the kings house and royal grounds. It was beautiful and probably the most interesting temple I have ever been to in my life.

Pics do no justice as being there in person, and everything is sooo huge and beautiful. Excuse the blue pants, you can't wear shorts inside this place so everyone has to borrow pants or shirts ect as needed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These paintings covered walls inside

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inside this building was the most amazing buddha/prayer setup I have ever seen. I will show another setup later, but it doesn't compare in any way. No pics were allowed but it was seriously breathtaking being inside..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments