Touge Session

Thailand Pt. 5

Ok part 1-5 are complete. This will probably go to about part 10, but be sure to look through all of them!

Beach time! I headed down to Phuket for some island fun. I rented a scooter everyday I was there so it was super fun just cruising around the island exploring at my own will. I had a great time despite the scattered rain everyday. Waves were huge and the beaches were on max danger while I was there everyday, but everyone still swam and did there thing. I was going to surf but they wouldn't let me because of the conditions since I am a beginner. I body boarded though and still had a good time.

My hotel was gangster^^

Photobucket

Right outside my front door :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beach around the street

Photobucket

Took a cruise on the scooter to visit the BIG Buddha on top of the mountain.

It's pretty cool riding around and just seeing elephants hanging out haha

Photobucket

The Buddha, still under construction

Photobucket

and for size reference this is one of the hair pieces on his head.

Photobucket

This Buddha was at least 2x the size of the one in Kamakura that I took my family too last summer.

Also the view on the mountain was great, you could see everywhere on the island!

Photobucket

Bells in the trees

Photobucket

Delicious fruits..and dinner

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

  1. First of all, I don't think I saw any food that I didn't immediately want in my mouth.

    Secondly, the temple in part four reminded me of a scene in the mortal kombat movie.

    Third,........ I need to get out of the country for vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. god dog your skinny!
    2. Your hotel..holy crap. That place looks amazingly legit
    3. thos are some of the coolest temples and architecture ive ever seen in my life, many of these pics i immediately made me want to paint lol..
    4. the EFFING food! snoddy summed it up, i immediately wanted all of it inside me..lol

    and this is an awesome update good job bud! I was starting to think you just weren't ever going to get online lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALY BREATH TAKING
    thanks for the update Bud every thing is absolutely beautiful we are so
    glad you are experiencing this beauty, sure wish we could be there
    with you. glad to hear they wouldnt allow you to surf in those dangerous
    waters. we do want you back alive. enjoy your last few days there.
    and really bud you are getting tooooo thin you'll need to put weights on
    your legs when the wind blows.
    Stay safe and let us know as soon as you get back to Japan
    Love you lots
    Mom:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment