Touge Session

Thailand Pt. 6

I went to a really famous showgirl performance. They did songs from many countries and had really elaborate stages, it was really funny and cool at the same time. Half the fun is that they are all boys haha. I think it is one of the more famous Ladyboy shows in the world actually. It was really interesting to say the least lol.

Photobucket

Then I walked around the big party spot for the Patong beach area. It was really crowded and was full of hookers ect and lots of drunk people. Not my type of scene but I had to see it I suppose.

Photobucket

They had some really good dudes breakdancing though so that was cool, I watched it for about 10 minutes :)

Photobucket

Then I headed to some more temples the next day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elaborate ceiling

Photobucket

This one was 3 levels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

View from the top

Photobucket

The monk house

Photobucket

They were kinda creepy, they didn't look around, just sat perfectly still the entire time..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Over-looking a golf course

Photobucket

Comments