Touge Session

Cruising

I went to Parts off in Yokohama today and took a couple pics along the way. I know a lot of you like seeing just random things around Japan, so I hope these feed your hunger :)

Bike parking at the shopping area I stopped at to go to the atm for some cash.

Photobucket

They were having a festival today, so you can see the guys dressed up in the white boots and black/white shirts across the street as well as a street vendor on the left. This is the shopping area around where I live.

Photobucket

Lastly just sitting in traffic on a smaller side road in Yokohama about 10 minutes from Parts off.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. So Brian how do you like living in a city now? vs being here.

    I miss the city life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I definitely choose the city, especially since the country never feels far. The are so many uninhabitable mountains/hills around that I always get to see greenery close by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment