Touge Session

Doctor Time

So I have not been feeling well since last Friday. I was getting a cough and sore throat so I bought normal over the counter medicine and it helped my throat, but I have gradually been feeling worse and worse. I have been having a lot of stomach pain lately so I figured it's time to go to the doc. Actually I had bad stomach aches on and off since I left Thailand over the summer, so it makes me wonder if I contracted something over there. Anyways the doctor I usually go to was closed today so I just went home. I sent a text to the office lady at my school telling her I couldn't go to the doc and the mailed me back telling me to go to this other place (she's kinda like my japanese mama lol). Anyways I went and he said he thinks I have a stomach virus/infection.. I can't remember which one he said but yea, he gave me some medicine ect ect so hopefully everything will be ok in a couple days time as my 5 day holiday approaches. It was kinda weird, for the first time I used this big nebulizer machine (I sound like an idiot lol). So anyways I stuck these tubes up my nose for 3 minutes and inhaled medicine apparently while I waited for him to write out my meds. There was this big glass clear ball attached to the hoses and all kinds of weird stuff was building up side as I was breathing... but yea lol... Japanese clinics are the most convenient places I swear. I was in and out in about 10 minutes and I had to register there first because it was my first time. WIN.. Now hopefully I get better soon because I have to teach 3 classes early tomorrow morning :(

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Hope you get better soon, pal :)
    Your way too cool!
    I feel like you've been in Japan forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 Minutes?!? Dude it takes like two weeks to even be seen on base and when you are seen you're lucky if you're called back within an hour. I know you know all about that though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ruizy poo<3. Yea sometimes i feel like I've been here forever too lol

    Haha yea snoddy I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope u get better soon, the U.S. could take a lesson in healthcare...lol and we are suppose to be the best...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha U.S. is way behind, I know for a fact Canada owns us in health care. I remember studying about it in college... 2 years ago already lol ><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment