Touge Session

Car Life ^^

Yea.. I'm gettin some of it finally..

Cleaned her up some




Drilled some holes in Jordan's car for some sideskirts and repainted the stock lip till he gets a new bumper or something.




Want some pics with me and my car but something not just so typical like standing next to it smiling lol.. They are ok I guess :/



Got a little action in tonight.. Just an L turn a couple times, but I had a pretty long e-brake entry followed by a decent manji.. not bad for a 2 year time-out :D

Car feels and runs great I can't believe it, makes me real happy <3

Comments

  1. See thats why i need shotty so i can get action vids/pics... glad you're havin' fun bro

    Jordans car looks sick too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the action shots? There is only one excuse for not having them... and that's if Jordan got some in too. In which case it's more than acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. got any more pics of your bro's car??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 your Onis. Are they 17x9's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get more pics up of Jordans car later, we wana go out and take some pics soon

    Thanks Taylor, actually they are Trial Zelda wheels, 17x9 but yea.. they will just be drift spares when I come back because I am going to ship some better wheels home before I move back to the states.18x10 or bigger at least

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment