Touge Session

End of the Week Progress

Basically I finished up re-routing all the vacuum/boost lines today.  Got all new hoses and tightened down everything.  This dude still have the stock vacuum crap still hooked up going to absolutely nothing.  The lines were old and pretty crappy.  I started the car and it seemed a lot peppier on startup, I am sure it had quite a few leaks.  Also fixed the gas pedal, it had about 2-3 inches of motion before it would even begin to pull the throttle cable.  It is now instant on the touch.  Gas gauge is working properly and the interior has been cleaned up.  Now I just need to re-route the wiring harness and bang out the fender wells and all of the original maintenance-ish planned work will be done.  Of course re-paint the new fenders and buy a few parts I want but most importantly just get it running strong.

Took this pic in Autobaucs today when I went to get vacuum hose.  

Nissan oil


Comments

  1. Sounds like it's coming along nicely. So did you wind up keeping those fenders that were on it when you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could buy nissan oil at Autozone or Advance I totally would.

    Oh and did you locate that leak yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Todd I posted somewhere below the new fenders I odered.

    No Snoddy but yesterday it rained and when I went to work on the Car there was no water inside so I duno lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment