Touge Session

HIDs and Fuel Pump

First and foremost BIG thanks to all my readers ^_^  

I hit 50,000 views yesterday YAY <3<3<3

Ok so today I dug into the HID setup.  Basically only the passenger side would work and I thought I was going to have to buy a new setup or revert back to the stock lamps, but I got both working!  


Also there is tons of random wiring tapped into the most retarded places.. like the tail lights -_-  Apparently a previous owner was running and system and some other crap in the car so I am finding lots of random crap.  Here is an example... I took it all out though and tucked everything up nice, trunk is spotless now :)


Lastly the gas gauge doesn't work, but the warning light comes on when you are low so I went into the gas tank and found the floater just laying there not hooked up at all.  The gauge hasn't seemed to come up at all but maybe I need to turn the car on and stuff.  Battery died today trying to get the headlights working so I wasn't able to start the car and try it :/


Comments

  1. So jealous...you have no idea how badly I want a project car to work on. I'll be following every little thing you do with much anticipation for the next thing so please include lots of pics. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buri working on cars again....... I have a boner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks jay and ya I will do my best to take lots of pics ^^

    Hahaha Snoddy ya I do to I think it doesn't matter what I'm dpi to it it feels so good just to be out there tinkering around. Can't wait to drive it though, but I'm trying to take my time and get it done right ya know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if all those splices were for a trailer harness? My car had the exact same thing...all kinds of retarded wires tapped into everything lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha naw.. especially not in japan, never even seen a trailer here really.. Im sure it was for radio stuff haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...well that would make sense then. Kinda... :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment