Touge Session

New Fenders

Got some fenders off the auction today. They are yellow but whatever, either way I was going to have to paint them. Nice stock ones and already rolled nicely :) I cant take the huge things off now and actually probably sell them for a lot more than I paid for these stock ones.

Also I worked on the car a little today. After chipping away sound deadening for over an hour I quit lol. I just put the seats back in for now, I will just remove them when I go sliding and keep them in at other times. Just looks better that way for now. I really wasn't feeling prepping the whole inside and spraying it just to lose like 10lbs. The seats are heavy because they are leather so I definitely will remove them on track days, but as for the sound deadening it stays for now lol..



Anyone interested? Just let me know otherwise I will be getting rid of them as soon as I can.

Honestly I duno if they are real or not but I haven't seen even 1 pair of knockoffs or fake ones on the auction so I would assume they are real, either way cheap for you :)

Regular $400+ Shipping.. $200 Shipped

Comments

  1. I feel you on the sound deadening...it's a crappy job but looks really nice when it's done. Glad to see you got something to tinker on over there! cant wait to see the end reslut!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment