Touge Session

NGK's & Wash

Changed out the spark plugs today.  It had some HKS plugs in it but they looked pretty old.  I felt bad switching them out for plain ole NGKs lol but oh well.  I run NGK in my red car and it runs great.


Pulled a quick wash session.  Unfortunately my front spacers haven't come in yet but whatevs..




Oh also I bought some washers to go ahead to get some more angle out of my tie rods only to find out it has aftermarket (look like teins) tie rods and angle spacers already on haha. That was a nice surprise :)

Comments

  1. So did it feel like the car didn't have spacers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angle was decent but I wasn't sure really

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks cool. I like the Yellow/Blue scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ruizy poo lol I've been hearing that a lot lately but I think I'm still gona paint them..they just stand out way too much lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. the hks kansai sticker is a really nice touch... car looks great, cant wait to see the yellow fender get painted lol...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment