Touge Session

Botanical Gardens

Today my family and I went to some gardens in Fort Worth.  Unfortunately due to time constraints we only got to see about half the stuff, and we didn't even get to go to the Japanese garden, which was of course the one thing I really wanted to see :/  I guess there will be another update within a month of that.

First we entered a rainforest which was only 1$ to get it, definitely worth it.


Carnivorous plants :)




These leaves were about 20inches wide and 8 feet long, absolutely enormous lol.



Some Koi




The outdoor areas are completely free.  The Japanese garden is something like 4$ or 5$.  The rainforest is a 1$.  I would definitely recommend this place as a cheap interesting activity.  We spent a good 2 hours here today and only saw about half of what they had so it definitely can help kill some time.

Comments

  1. *like* ya we need to go poke around there some more soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea definitely, like to ride our bikes up there that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing photos. I'd love to see all that stuff is person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya man they were really nice, I am sure they have something like this in the nearest big city around you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment