Touge Session

Long time No update..

So it was brought to my attention that I never update this blog anymore.  Kinda sad so I thought I would just do a little post.  Been working a ton, like 50-60hrs a week and I don't really do much outside of that.  I blew my motor a few weeks ago and bought a new car.  I bought a g35 sedan as I have always wanted one.  I will fix my 240 sometime this year, I am shooting for fall timeframe so I can start drifting again once it cools off.  Other than that not much going on really.  I will put a few pics up but yea.. hopefully going back to Japan this year for vacation!  I can't wait and it is still a ways away.  Anyways hope everyone is doing well and what not :) <3

Some pics from the last event






New G.. Put some LEDs in and stuff prolly will keep it stock until my 240 is fixed.



Took Shilo to the lake the other day she was really happy, although she has now become an apartment dog and is very out of shape lol..


Had some really good Pho the other day, I still go out and eat something different usually at least once a week so that is my excitement lol


How things are at the moment :/



Comments