Touge Session

Japan Car Post

Shorty after meeting Yokoi in Texas I found him on the cover of DoriTen so I had to pick up that issue.


Met up with Yubo (driving his gf's car) to say hisashiburi and whatnot when I first got there.


My friend's house where I stayed (he loves him some jzx).


Right down the street from where I was at.  Kanagawa is the JZX capital of Japan incase you guys were unaware.


Orido crashed right in front of me at D1 Odaiba, he made jokes and stuff it was pretty cool.



Lastly, stole this off of my gf's camera, this famous crash went down right in front of me as well, it was pretty awesome.



Unfortunately that is about it for car stuff.  I skipped out on an event to go to disney land and we didn't really get much opportunity to hit the streets.  If you go to Japan solely for the car scene though, as awesome as it is, you are missing out.

Comments