Touge Session

Hanoi, Vietnam

I arrived in Hanoi and did some walking around.  It was super busy there, but the architecture is really interesting in Vietnam.  It is very French style here.


There was a really old cathedral outside my hostel.



There are also lots of war remnants museums.  Unfortunately I showed up as the Lunar new year began so I was unable to visit much, which is why I ended up heading to Halong Bay a day later. 



The military people are cool to see because they still wear old style looking clothes.



I met an Austrian guy who took me to this really popular Bahn Mi place, which is a Vietnamese style sandwich.  It was very good.



Other foods, these are actually from the night I arrived in Halong Bay.



Couple other pictures from Hanoi



I was there for the new years celebration, there were fireworks and the streets were packed with people.  It was a good experience.



Comments