Touge Session

Japan Update

Well I finished my training last Friday in Yokohama.  I am staying at a friends house in Yokosuka now until my apartment opens up.  It is supposed to be this weekend, but hopefully it will be a little bit earlier because I really wanted to go to a festival this weekend in Kawasaki.  I haven't been taking many pictures because I am using my girlfriend's old iPhone 4, and the camera isn't exactly the best.  I haven't been carrying my real camera around much either.  I don't start working for two more weeks actually so it's nice to get this break time to prep and get my apartment ready.  Staying at my buddies has been good because I've stayed busy helping working on cars and just hanging out with all the people that come over.  Here is a pic of the new rear-end he put in the 90 Mark II, he has a powdercoating setup at home so he can make everything really nice.  Also the Soarer belongs to a friend who drives in d1/street legal.  My friends house is actually really close to where I used to work when I lived here before so it brings back a lot of memories being here.


During training I snapped a few pics around Yokohama, one was of this small road.


This pic is at Minato Mirai.  This ship stays here for tours and what not.


Comments