Touge Session

Brother in Japan

My brother came here about a week ago so we have been busy sightseeing and what not.  First off we went to Tokyo to see Asakusa, Sky Tree and ate ate my favorite ramen shop in Harajuku.





There was a really cool nano block design for the re-release of the classic Pokemon games.


Excellent miso ramen in Harajuku.


I though this building was really neat.  It is in Shibuya.


There was a really nice fireworks display at Zushi one of the evenings.




We went to Kamakura one of the days.  First we stopped at Hokokuji, which is famous for a bamboo forest.  It was sprinkling lightly while we were there so the ambiance was perfect.











Another very large temple in Kamakura, I forgot the name.  There was a wedding going on while we were there so it was really neat to see that.



I drew the best fortune possible  :D



Some neat pics while walking around.  Kamakura is beautiful even outside of the temples.  It has a really different feeling from the rest of the area.



Heading up to the hiking trail.



Cute pic time of my gf and brother.





The town feels like you are living in a Ghibli movie.


Finished our day off by watching the sun set behind Mt. Fuji.



Yakiniku for dinner.


GTO is my favorite anime, I have watched the series twice.  I decided to pick up the manga for my Japanese studies/fun.  You can get used manga super cheap here.  I paid 160円 for both of these.


My brother and I had pasta for dinner the other night at the top of More's City in Yokosuka.  It was really good and the view was great.



Back road in Yokosuka.


Today after work we went to Kannonzaki and walked around.



There are a lot of stray cats living around the area, really cute :)


That's about all for the past week.

Comments