Touge Session

End of Jordan's Trip

My brother and I took the ferry over to Sarushima Island.  It's $15 for a round trip ticket.





Looking back at mainland Yokosuka from the island.



We went out to Daikoku to try to see some street drifting one evening as well but unfortunately the cops were bad.  We didn't get to see much, but it was still a good experience for my brother to get to see a popular location where people meet up.


We had tantanmen ramen one of the evenings.


We went to Zushi beach one day as well to watch the sunset and relax.


My gf had two tickets to the Baystars game so my bro bought one more and we all went.  It was supposed to rain all night but we got lucky and only had a light drizzle for a few minutes.  We won the game and even hit a grand slam so it was a lot of fun :)



We strolled through Yoyogi Park in Harajuku after eating an excellent bowl of ramen at one of my favorite shops.



Nearing the end of his trip we went to a local izakaya that I like to go to and ate and drank too much lol.


We continued the drinking until we ended up sitting outside a conbini and chugging 2 liter bottles of water haha..


Indian food always hits the spot too :)


Beautiful sky to end the day.


Last ramen while he was here.  It's a shop I actually used to go to several years ago near where I used to live.  They have really good tonkotsu ramen.


We hit up Coco's for our Japanese curry fix before stopping at game center and playing the drum game for like an hour haha.  I was getting too into it and ended up tearing the skin off my thumb lol.



We had a great time.  I would say these last few weeks will go down in my memories as some of the best times of my life.  I will miss him tons, but he is preparing to make his move to teach English in another country as well.  I wish him the best of luck and look forward to visiting him next time.  Love ya lots!

Comments

Post a Comment