Touge Session

Pokemon Go, Scenery & Freedom-Spec

Actually this entry isn't really about Pokemon Go, but more about the places it has taken me.  I'm sure everyone knows the game, and as you can imagine, it is insane in Japan.  Unlike America, Japan isn't spread out, so there are tons gyms and pokestops.  Anyways, like I said I don't wana talk too much about it.  Here are a few pics at a local station.



More so what this is about is the places it took me while walking around looking for Pokemon.  So here are some nice Japanese scenery pics from the last couple days.  All of these are fairly close to my apartment.














My buddy Zee's little brother was here visiting from Okinawa so we hung out a lot.  Also grabbed ramen the other day before he headed home.  This is one of my favorite places in Yokosuka.


Lastly, but certainly not least, is a gift from a long time buddy in Malaysia.  My girlfriend recently was there for work and he (Freedom-Spec) was kind enough to show her around his city for a day.  Also he gave her one of his shirts and some stickers to bring back to me ^_^  Thanks a lot Azrin!  Once I get a car again I will have a place for them.  Also, glad to see you are blogging again too!


Comments

Post a Comment