Touge Session

What's been up?

This is a super mixed post just about what's been going on lately in my life.  Only 2 more days until summer break!  Anyways I've been riding bike a lot, and you can't beat the scenery in Japan.  It goes from city, to hilly countryside, to beachside in a matter of about 30 minutes.  It's been super hot and humid, which for some reason I actually like while I'm riding, because I sweat more.  I'm the type of person who doesn't sweat much so when I am working out I really like to.



My gf and I went to a Baystars game the other day too.  We lost but it was still fun.  I never really liked watching baseball, but in person in the right atmosphere it's always fun, especially when you are drinking haha.



I caved in and bought a new (used) watch the other day.  Some of you may know I like watches.  I have really wanted this one for a while and it popped up on Mercari for really cheap so I scooped it up.



It's been rain a lot lately too.  This is right by my work, listening to the right music in the rain makes for the perfect "Japan" vibe.


I went to Daikoku the other night too.  I went with Zee from AllThatLow to pick up some wheels there so we walked around a bit.



This Lancer was pretty cool.


I met this guy, who I think once I get a car I will be hanging out with.  He seems to actually street drift a lot, which is actually kinda rare these days, so naturally he's my type of guy ^_^  His car was pretty beat up but it was still cool.



Also I am selling some wheels, so if you are interested hit me up!



I went bowling this weekend with Zee and his family and some of their friends.  We had a good time, I won although my score wasn't very high lol.


Today I went on a long bike ride again and just relaxed.  Tonight I sat by the water while the sun set and drank a beer.  This guy was catching lots of fish.  This beer is actually an IPA, which are hard to come buy in Japan.  I was happy to discover it and have been buying them pretty often.  They are like 270yen a can or something like that at the conbini.


That's all for now!

Comments