Touge Session

My s14 Zenki

In February of this year, after about 4 months of continuous searching I finally found the right car.  I picked up a s14 zenki.  It's a K's turbo with Navan aero.  The guy I bought it from neglected it and it needed a lot of little things fixed, but the bones were good.  Being the OCD type I am, I knew I would have it looking nice and cleaned up mechanically in a short period of time.

This is a more recent picture of it.



But lets go back to the day I bought it.  It looked something like this.




Brought it home and on that same day installed my Bride seat and Nardi wheel.  I removed all the seats and vacuumed thoroughly.  Then I checked all fluids and gave here a good wash/wax.  She shined up quite nicely.  Already 100x better.


Not long after that I tucked the harnesses, changed the fuel pump to a gt-r pump, fixed a massive fuel leak, ripped out the rats nest of janky wiring, installed a nice stereo and speakers, dash cover, yashio temp meter, boost controller, boost gauge etc etc.  I lowered it down and put some wheels on I had been saving.  


The interior has a few more goodies now, but I don't have any recent pictures.  You can already see the difference though from the first interior pic.  Got some nice OEM mats and a Tomei knob as well.  The Yashio factory temp gauge is hidden in the ash tray now.


Went out with the gf and took some obligatory Sakura pictures.



Pointing out the bird poop on my fender lol.


New shift boot is on the way as I type this.


Conbini hangs


Filled up the other night for some "spirited driving".  The car is getting close to ready but it still needs new coilovers.  I am still running some old Kei Office ones from around 1942..


 Trunk holes will get properly fixed in due time.


Full overview of the car:

1993 Nissan Silvia (S14 Zenki) K’s Model (Turbo) 120,XXX Km 5 Speed Manual (swapped from Auto) SUSPENSION Kei Office Coilovers Tie rods (inners/outers pillow type) Angle spacers Nismo Powerbrace Nismo Tension Rods Nismo front lower control arms Cusco rear toe rods Cusco rear upper control arms Front strut tower bar LSD (1.5 or 2 way) locks well Work XT7 Pair (18x9.5j +30) Volk GT-N Pair (18x9j +10?) Harnesses tucked up and secured well Oil pan bash guard ENGINE Front mount intercooler Nismo fuel pump Apexi Air Filter GT-R Fuel pump Trust manual boost controller Low friendly oval downpipe Nismo catback exhaust ACCESSORIES Boost meter with peak/sweeping function Turbo timer HID headlights CD player w/USB All new Rockford Fosgate speakers (4x) Yashio Factory water temp (Okachan) Quick release steering adapter Bride Zeta 2 bucket/rail Nardi classic 330mm G-corporation horn button New dash cover Broadway rear view mirror Tomei Duracon shift knob Handbrake spin turn knob Digital climate control (AC blows ice cold) Window rain guards Full Navan Aero Kouki rear tail lights OTHER Recent alignment done New battery New wipers Power windows/locks

Comments