Touge Session

Summer 2018 in Texas/Wisconsin

I rarely visit the states during the summer, but I did this year.  It was kinda nice to be back for a bit.  My brother has a pretty cool motorcycle he built pictured below.


There's a newer coffee shop downtown that was pretty cool, they had this really good oatmeal type drink with espresso.


I bought a longboard while I was there as well.  I had been riding this knockoff penny board in Japan for a while and had really started wanting a long board.  This one was 50% off so I couldn't pass up the deal.


 After about a week in Fort Worth my family and I headed up north to Wisconsin.  My parents own a home there on the lake so I spent about a week doing the whole fishing everyday and drinking beer type of thing.  It was definitely the highlight of my trip.  I caught a bunch of little bluegill, a couple decent sized bass and one Northern Pike.


My grandpa owns an old farm.  It's so nice to be somewhere where there is so much space and so little people once in a while.  


Backyard at the lake house.


We grilled like 3 times in a week I think lol.


Did some canoeing while we were in WI as well.  It was a perfect day as far as water levels and temp go.



Last night fishing before heading back to TX.


Open roads driving back to Fort Worth.  Doing two 18 hour drives wasn't fun.

While in Texas my buddy Snoddy had some PBR, apparently they had some label contest and the winner did a Japanese style label.  It was pretty neat since I had just come from Japan.


Of course tacos are a must while in the great country of Tejas.


Down on a small street called Magnolia, which essentially the hip part of town there was a neat plant shop that incorporated animals and stuff into their plant displays.  I thought it was really cool.



Joe T. Garcias is a pretty well known Mexican restaurant in Fort Worth.  They have a beautiful outdoor seating area.  You are only seeing a very small portion in this picture though.  It is massive and probably seats a couple hundred at minimum.



My mom makes excellent homemade pizza.  Definitely missing this right now..


Comments