Touge Session

Japan Trip Pt. 1

Yokohama Landmark Tower, if you read my blog when I used to live in Japan then I am sure this looks familiar.


Went to the Yokohama Pokemon Center.


It was my gf's bday so she got a crown, and a free pokemon download for X/Y.


Night time is always beautiful around there.


This was an old meeting spot (conbini) for us back when we all lived/drifted in Yokohama. 


Just walking to the train station from my friends house.


Stocked up an fresheners while I was there of course.


Obligatory Jihanki post lol


Walked by the stadium while I was going to China Town.


Shibuya and junk.


Yubo's old izakaya is now run by a buddy so it's still a cool place to hang out, make new friends, and drink/eat.


Went up to Skytree finally as it wasn't quite finished when I left Japan in 2012.





Just a pic to show the diameter of these poles.




Below the tower itself is a massive shopping area that goes underground along with a subway and stuff.  One really cool thing about Japan is the massive amount of malls, restaurants, ect that are completely underground.

They were all decorated for Christmas already.



Comments