Touge Session

Wheels are on! (@_-)*

Got them mounted up yesterday after work thanks to LA being super quick on having them put on while on base and delivered to my car hehe <3  They are the Enkei's I had for sale, just decided to use them since I already had them.  They are actually really light so I'm pretty happy with them.


Still wana lower the car about another inch all around but rear toe rods are like on the subframe so I need the PBM low rods like I have on my other car, just gona have to wait for now.  I will be putting spacers one too to bring it out where I want it but for now I am pretty happy with it, the car has come a long way in just a few weeks I think.


Picked up this wide view mirror at Autobacs for 900¥ when I got lug nuts.  I like being able to see my blind spot and my whole rear window at the same time.


Went out last night to try and get some sliding in but the cops were all over the place, they parked at the 3 main spots and even had cones sitting out blocking it all off.  They were there at about 11 and still there at 2:30ish am when we finally left :/  Might just have to start going up to Hakone for a while. 


Car ran super strong last night, seems to have a slit miss so I will change and gap the plugs but it didn't affect the performance.  She pulled really strong, ran low temps all night, and woke everyone up within a mile haha..straight pipe ftw ^^

Comments

  1. Car is looking FRESHHH man. Those wheels really set it off =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexxaaaay, can't wait for some pics/vids of you sliding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice car looks good cant wait to check out some vids.Hope I get to see you slide it in real life when im out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Thanks :)

    tougel when and where u coming?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This car looks 100% better from when you got it! Keep up the good work man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brian its matthew lol. I coming at the end of July or mid Aug before class starts up been saving like crazy. I will be in the Tokyo area and your area for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment