Touge Session

Cruise 2015 (Part 1)

I miss blogging, I really do, but I just don't have cool stuff to post anymore.  No more wandering the streets of Japan, no more car and no more drifting.  I did however go on a cruise about a month ago.  It was a 7 day through Royal Caribbean that left out of Galveston, TX.  First stop was Roatan, Honduras.  The next stop was Belize, followed by Cozumel.  I'll make this a multiple post setup.  The ship was pretty cool.  They had a rock climbing wall, basketball court, 9-hole putt putt and ping pong tables.  This first post here will be photographs from around the ship just to give those who have never been on a cruise ship an idea of what it is like.  If you have a fear of boats, or the water, you really should be fine.  The ships are so large that until you go look over the edge you almost wouldn't know you are out in the middle of the ocean.  Bring some dramamine or whatever just incase, the boat does rock sometimes depending on waves, but you get used it it after the first day or two and stop noticing.

Boarding the ship.


Putt-putt course


The wall and court.


Me climbing, what a workout, I only did it twice the first days and my arms were killing me lol.


Interior (Roughly 16 floors)






My ship on the right and the new larger one on the left.







Comments