Touge Session

It's been a really long time.

Well it's been over a year since I last posted.  I have been wanting to blog again lately but when you have a years worth the stuff to post up it feels a bit daunting.  Nonetheless I will try to start from where I left off for the sake of keeping this blog in chronological order.

As a catchup I am still living in Japan.  Not a whole lot has changed with my overall personal life so at least all I need to do is update pics and adventures.  So lets get this thing started:

Last fall my brother came to visit/stay with me for 3 months.  He was kind of looking for a job and thinking about staying at that time but it didn't work out.  Anyhow, we had a great time together while he was here exploring some new places.  We took a trip with some friends and my gf to a hotel near Mt. Fuji.  It had a great bathhouse attached that allowed you to look at Fuji from the windows.  These Japanese bathhouses are huge super hot pools of water which you soak in like a hot tub.  Everyone showers and gets naked before you get in so usually there is a mens and womens side, unless you go to one of the more rare co-ed onsens (hot spring).  The main purpose of this trip was for GT-R day and JZ festival the next day at Fuji speedway.  So basically we stayed the night in the hotel and partied in the evening, and then the next day went to the car event.  It was a great time.





During this time I was growing my beard out lol





Brother and I (beard in full effect haha)



Hanging out outside of my apartment on one of my Dios.


One of my favorite bread shops is right next to my train station.  Makes it convenient but dangerous.


Wouldn't be a proper update without a nice bowl of ramen.


My brother and I often road scooters down to the beach and build fires.  Sometimes we cooked as well, but it was just nice to listen to the waves and drink a beer late at night.



This is a pretty popular game center in Kawasaki.  It is themed like an old abandoned Hong Kong warehouse.  It's pretty cool so I would suggest checking it out if you are in the area.







Comments