Touge Session

Typhoon Update

So as I was happily informed that school is cancelled tomorrow due to the typhoon hitting in the morning sometime. I was unhappily informed teachers still need to be there. Words cannot begin to express how pissed off I am right now. Not only am I already feeling sick, but now they want me to walk outside for about 30minutes during the typhoon to come to work so I can sit at my desk all FU*KING day and not do anything. My umbrella almost broke today during maybe a 20mph gust of wind.. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow :) Then they have the nerve to tell me kiotsukete(be careful) tomorrow coming to work. The busses/trains might be stopped, the students aren't going to be there, and you have no lesson planning to do...but hey! You still need to try to come in. Why? No reason whatsoever. I swear if I wake up and shit is crazy outside I'm going straight back to my futon.

Ok end of my rant, sorry for the profanity, but it's necessary to understand my emotion right now.

Comments

  1. Hey, Brian. When I got to school Thursday morning, I was the only one here. Not one Japanese teacher was at school. So I waited for 1 hour and then went home. So not all schools are alike, it seems.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment