Touge Session

Food

Well tonight I finally got to eat Indonesian food. I had been wanting to try it for some time now, and luckily we ordered like 5 or 6 different things and shared it all, so I got to try lots. It was really good, and I am sad I didn't know of this restaurant plaza when my parent were here, because they have restaurants from all over the world. So anyways on with pictures :)

Some of the menu







Lastly for desert was a deep fried banana with vanilla ice cream :) Soooo Goooddd !!!



Random pic of what I see while I am waiting for the bus, the trees are beautiful now that they are yellow and red :)

Comments

  1. 2nd pics is called "Pecel"
    the vegetables are called "Kangkung"
    And unfortunately some of them are mixed with chinese style :/
    but,they're all lookin nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea kangkung, they said it was chinese vegetable... it was very delicious though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup!and i used to eat it for only vegetable that i ate :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. FRIED BANANA!!!! I miss working in a Thai restaurant just because I got to eat amazing food all day. Especially fried banana and mango's with Vanilla ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment