Touge Session

Life

Well it's been some time now, and I have been lazy with the updating.
For a recap I am on Christmas vacation now. I am back in America for 3 weeks visiting family and friends. I will be taking lots of pics and what not to document my fun.

For the first time in 9 months I finally laid eyes upon, smelt, and touched my baby again.. my car that is. Amazing how a piece of metal can raise my heart rate, bring back years of memories, and make me smile inside like never before. Wow how I have missed this hunk of junk...











Also I took a pic with the family at my aunt/uncles house the other night. I think it turned out pretty well (^_^)

Comments

  1. Even I miss that thing and it's not even my car!

    The Widiker clan doing what they do best. LOOKIN GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collectin parts in Japan right. Looks sick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment