Touge Session

Food, School, and Car

Had some dinner the other night with a friend. Really good fish, pizza, takowasabi, and some other things not pictured.





Also some of my 6th grade students made sandwiches and brought me some, along with a card. It made me feel good :)



Lastly I bought a car as many of you already know. I will pick it up next Wednesday. It's an s13 Silvia. It has the essentials already installed for drifting; 2-way lsd, brand new clutch, bucket seat, new coilovers, and a small fmic. This is the only picture I have to show, it's terrible but I suppose its better than nothing :/

Comments

  1. Well congratulations Bud, finally going to get your dream of having your own car in Japan and getting some drifting in your own car. Have fun but of course be careful...Happy Drifting :)
    Drop me an email with all the particulars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (envy)
    Car's looking nice, can't wait for the day that I get one.
    I've worked out about when I'm coming to Japan, but not so much as to where. I may be staying in Yokosuka with a guy in the Navy, or maybe up in Tokyo in some hostel. I guess it just depends on what I decide to do while I'm there.
    Anyway, congrats on the car

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude sweet finalkonnexion type1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks Matt

    Todd try to fix your comment thingy, I tried to write a little something but it wouldn't give me an area to do so.

    Dad I already emailed ya the other night but you didn't respond lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brian...... drive the balls off this car. PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment