Life

Just to add a little more to last weekend.  Sunday I met up with my friends at the auto hobby shop on base and hung out while they were fixi...

Just to add a little more to last weekend.  Sunday I met up with my friends at the auto hobby shop on base and hung out while they were fixing things from Saturday night.


Photobucket

Then me and and 2 friends headed up to Yokohama to go by a friends shop to see if he could give us some help.  He fixed my buddies care for free and then we all stood around and talked for a little while.  Prior to getting to the shop we stopped at parts-off.  This was my first time going in so it was pretty cool.  They have so many good deals in there, as well as a huge variety.  Here are a few pics from inside and then a couple scooters that were parked out front too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Oh my god...
    That shop looks amazing...
    Definitely want to visit there to see all the stuff I can put on the car that I don't have yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god dude, we need shit like that stateside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go Bud open a shop like that here!! Pretty awesome looking scooters too, wouldn't mind being seen on one of those...lol

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Search