Touge Session

Small Update

We today was pouring rain, I got soaking wet going to the driving center, and I failed again. I drove the course perfectly but he said I went a little too fast around a couple corners (Fuk him.. yea that's how I am feeling right now).. Anyways it stopped raining about an hour ago and the weather is supposed to be beautiful and sunny all week long for my nice 5 day Golden Week vacation. On a last minute spirt I decided to go to Kyoto. I will be heading to Kyoto/Osaka Sunday morning and returning..um...I don't know when. I didn't buy a return ticket because I don't really know how long I want to stay. Maybe Monday..Tuesday..or Wednesday lol.. I have work Thursday again so I guess one of those days. I don't really have any plans, a hotel, or anything.. I am just going to go, meet a few friends, and see what happens in the mean time. Plans are overrated haha. I am really excited about getting to go to Kyoto, also I am excited I get to ride the Shinkansen (Bullet train), so it should make for an interesting trip. My friends are going to take me to a few of the really popular sightseeing spots, and then after that I guess we will go out and have a good time :) Who knows.. lol

So yea just a head's up, if you don't hear from me between now and Sunday morning that's where I will be at =)

Comments

  1. That sucks Bud sorry to hear that. Just remember exactly by the rules next time. It's beginning to sound like this is how they make their money? Anyway have fun in Kyoto take pics and let us know how the bullet train is that ought to be awesome! :) This is where the bamboo forest is right? that is the one place i wanted to see when we were there that we didn't make it to. Have fun Luvya Dad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I have heard that's how they make there money.. I guess its true..

    Yea the bamboo forest is there, along with the golden temple.. I know i'm seeing the golden temple but im not sure about the forest yet.. Though I did find out there is a bamboo forest around where we went to see the big buddha statue, so I can always make it there too.

    Actually this ticket is a lot cheaper than I thought, I will probably make another trip down there this summer or something. It only takes 2 hours on the bullet train and you buy the ticket right at the gate where you buy regular tickets so its super convenient :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time bud cant wait to see some pics.
    holy cow bud you are looking awfully thin but look nice
    too, just dont lose much more thats pretty thin. girls like
    to have some thing to hold on to. love u tons
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment