Touge Session

Life

So this weekend was pretty good :) Friday was kinda boring but Saturday evening I went to Yokohama with some friends. We went to Yubo's Izakaya and ate food and drank a good bit, I had a really good time. Sunday morning we all went on base and worked on cars all day, also we ordered pizza to the hobby shop so that was nice. I have not had pizza in forever! After doing that I went to my friends house and I finally got around to changing my brake pads, since I will be driving soon hopefully.. Anyways the squeaked horribly and the grip was kinda crappy too. I really need to get the rotors resurfaced, but I think this will help juuuussssstt a little.. apparently brake pads are supposed to have something on them.. not like.. just metal???

New and old.. OMG.. yea maybe this was the problem

Photobucket

Everyone is going to Fuji tomorrow to drift while I will be stuck at work.. Yea I'm not happy at all about it :/ soon my time will come I hope >_<

Comments

  1. I'm right there with ya on the work thing. Atleast I got to have a little fun on saturday after LA and I put our computers in. Our time will come though when we can finally hit the track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see some street action Brian....... make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah... normally there needs to be something on the pads... that happened with my Volvo, doesn't sound good at all going down the road

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment