Touge Session

Beach Life

So I have been keeping my words, that is being at the beach as much as possible this summer. Despite not being fully over my sunburn from Friday it's monday again and I was out all day with friends. We had a kind of going away get together for a fellow teacher (who is my head teacher) at the beach again today. I had a great time hanging out and spending more time with friends outside of the work meetings. After a long day at the beach we walked into this really chill hawaiian style restaurant/shop. It was open air to the streets but was also air-conditioned. They were playing really chill music, which all played into the relaxing time we had there. I ordered some Coconut fried chicken and a nice cold one :) I got a lot of sun today and am actually kinda red all over, it's really hard for my body to get burnt besides my shoulders and upper back so I am pretty happy. Since I will be in Thailand for vacation soon it's nice to get some son beforehand so I wont be so white nor prone to being burnt so easily.. I hope everyone is enjoying there summer as much as I am, if not get out there an do something!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Louisiana summer sucks, you know this. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment