Work Party

Yesterday was the last day of classes for summer break. So some of the teachers and I went out to a really fancy traditional Japanese resta...

Yesterday was the last day of classes for summer break. So some of the teachers and I went out to a really fancy traditional Japanese restaurant. It was great. I didn't take pics of all the foods but I managed to get a few.

Appetizer was some raw beef with the out edge slightly cooked, a course of veggies and some other things, a small cup of a cold salad kind of like potato salad, and then a bowl of two whole fish with peppers and onions on top haha. It all sounds and looks pretty gross, but actually I ate all of it and it was all pretty good, I love the beef.

Yea that's my cell phone charging in the background haha

Photobucket

Then they brought out a bunch of plates of yakitori (chicken/veggies ect on a stick.. like shish kabob).. Then they brought out everyone a plate of tenpura (fried shrimp and veggies, you cans ee it on the left in this pic)

Photobucket

Then they brought out everyone a plate of soba (buckwheat noodles) along with a small container of the sauce u dip them in.. Great stuff, I love some soba.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dessert was a different type of mochi that I had never had, but it had the standard sauce or powdered topping. This I also love lol..

Photobucket

It was a good night including lots of drinking ect, but I ate entirely too much. It's saturday afternoon now and my stomach is still hurting from being so full lol.

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. What's the difference between Soba and Yakisoba? Is Soba just short for Yakisoba?

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Search